- Theme Chooser. The ability to customize look and feel of CM9 to user choice using predefined themes or community driven user inspired ideas. Preview the theme before applying to make sure its exactly what your looking for in a theme before applying to the phone.
- Lockscreen Shortcuts. Allows you to choose lock screen shortcuts (1-5) anything from browser, Facebook, twitter and messaging, the choice is yours, with customizable icon's.
- Camera Save Location. We now have the option to save pictures to either internal or external storage. This previously defaulted to /emmc/.
- eMMC/SD Card Swap. /emmc/ is internal storage and /sd card/ is now the SD Card.
- Updated kernel to FE16. This is pretty self explanatory.
- Notification Light Options. Advanced notification light settings with the ability to set per application.
- Improved Signal Bar Reporting.
- For lockscreen shortcuts, you have the option to set the default icon rather than stock by clicking on the icon first before saving.
- In addition to /emmc/ and /sd card/ being changed, there is a new option to default apps and media to internal rather than the SD Card: Settings > Storage > Menu Button > Storage Configuration.
CM9 for Epic Touch has joined forces to become a project of Team Epic.
See the CM9 Status page for more details on the ROM, then head over to the CM9 Install Guide to install the ROM. Please check the Epic Touch CM Issue Tracker to see if your bug has been reported, before filing a new issue report.
If you appreciate our work, please, consider supporting Team Epic. Thanks!